Monday, March 8, 2010

what type are you

The folks at pentagram have managed to meld the arts of personality typing and typography: what type are you. Four question character analysis and voilĂ , your perfect type.
emotional
assertive
traditional
disciplined

"If you always demand that things be in order and then are always incredibly moved when they are, Pistilli Roman is your type."



p.s. Jessica, i thought of you especially and your admiration for all things myers-briggs. (fyi, i'm an ESFJ.)

3 comments:

pooj and jess said...

ESFJ, eh? Not bad. As long as you're not a T then you're good in my book.

I'm tired of people calling us emotional, as if emotional equates irrational. I'll rather be emotional than indifferent. Makes me feel human. And being human means we can eat...lots of cookies! Logical progression of ideas!

See, I'm rational! =)

jdo said...

don't you two have some studying to do

pooj and jess said...

I'm an ENFP; just call me "Pinky and the Brain."

We ENFPs don't study. We leave studying to those minions who dabble in details. We are big-picture thinkers and come up with ways to save, eh, TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!

NOW GIVE ME SOME MUDCRAWLERS TO EAT!