Thursday, August 20, 2009

I ♥ Hagrid

My sister just started law school. It is only Day 4, but this is her assessment of the situation.

Law school sucks. It's like a death eater, slowly zapping the happiness from the world and sucking out your soul."



Lessons of the Day:
1. There's a Harry Potter analogy for everything in life. Thank you, JK Rowling.
2. My soul is intact. Thank god for pass/fail during the first 18 months of medical school.
3. Death eaters are scary. I'm also scared of the dark.

[Addendum: This is my sister's email to me later the same day. "Dear God, Please give me wings so I can fly far far away from here." Clearly, melodrama runs in the pham-ily.]

2 comments:

pooj and jess said...

Please do not use my misery as content for your blog.

Signed,
Management

Tiffany said...

That terrible jess? Where's the Harry Potter in you???