Thursday, July 14, 2011

guate or bust

Apparently, in T-4 days, I'll be flying out of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson for Guatemala City La Aurora International. I'm filled with a pretty healthy dose of anxiety. 

A lot of firsts for this trip:
- first trip flying solo
- first global research project
- first data analysis project (SAS, epi, oh my)
- first time in Central America

But trying my best to embrace the exciting and positive parts:
- first trip flying solo
- first global research project
- first data analysis project (SAS, epi, oh my)
- first time in Central America

Sometimes, you just have to dive in head first and gasp for air in order to discover that you're still afloat.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

i'm so excited for you!!! if i was alright, you will be phenomenal. =) buena suerte!