Sunday, March 14, 2010

cute enough to eat (or bite)

The new crop of cousins in my family is full of girls, girls and more girls. Every family event is an explosion of pink and princess paraphernalia. Disney makes beaucoup bucks off of the PNKD clan. Recent count: 3 boys, 7 girls, 1 girl "bun in the oven." 

My theory: Agent Orange altered the Pham Y chromosome.

Regardless, they all make my heart go pitter-patter. 

And yes, I know this is the second recent post with baby pictures.
1. It's not my fault that Asian babies are cute.
2. I'm full-time studying and have mastered the art of procrastination.
3. It's better than being a creepy cat-lady.


too sweet for words
loric | 4 months | 03.14.10


cheeks made to be squeezed &kissed
rylan | 2 years | 03.14.10

1 comment:

gradydoctor said...

Babies are an excellent reason to procrastinate studying! I am supposed to be studying for my recertification boards and am getting sidetracked by my own two irresistable rugrats!